Fingerprint Access Control
• 2.4” Touch screen, easy to use
• High capacity, support 3,000 fingerprint and card capacity
• Automatically record, store, and analyze every entrance record
• Offers restriction of unauthorized personnel to access
• Advanced fingerprint sensor for fast and accurate registration
UTF-1000 is a NIDEKA standalone fingerprint access control device. With its ergonomic design of a new touch screen, it provides a better user experience.
The high capacity supports registering a maximum of 3,000 fingerprint and card templates. Standalone devices work without software and a network environment. All data will store in the machine. The manager can get the raw entrance record and analyzed report through a USB Drive.
2.4" Touch Screen
English, Chinese(S), Thai, Viet, Spanish, and more
Fingerprint, Card, PIN
RS485, Wiegand IN & OUT (26& 34), USB Drive
0°C - 43°C
20% - 80%
118 x 118 x 30mm